Presales /Sales Engineer: Europe – OSS/ Network Management (LTE/RAN/MOBILE)
Basic Salary: € 80-95K
OTE: € 20-30%
Location: Germany, UK, France, Netherlands,
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Title: Presales/Sales Engineer: Europe – Network Management (LTE/RAN/MOBILE)
Package: Euro €80-95K + bonus & bens
Our Client is an international solutions provider for the Global Telecommunications and Enterprise technology space (OSS, Network Performance Management, Applications Performance Monitoring, etc. etc.).
Role Overview: We are looking to recruit a Lead Presales Consultant / Sales Engineer with international Business Consulting & Presales experience targeting working with International Mobile Network operators throughout Germany and Europe.
Role Focus: This is a Technical and commercial role to assist the Sales team in reaching the revenue goal by providing quality pre-sales technical support and presentations focused on articulating value to the prospective buyer. Represent our client as the product solution expert and insure that nothing technical causes the loss of or delay in closing a deal.
Accountability and Scope: This individual will report to the Regional Sales Director EMEA and will be required to have significant interaction and consultation with customers (in very much a TAM / Technical Account Management Capacity) and must have a solid understanding of the sales cycle and working with the Sales teams throughout the process.
Essential Functions & Major Responsibilities: This person must have experience working with customers to understand their technical challenges and requirements and to effectively propose desired solutions.
• Strong Mobile Network Experience (Service Assurance Solutions Experience Highly preferred or LTE OR RAN) -
• Work strongly with Sales and Account Management.
• Investigate the prospects organizational hierarchy at the lower level and advise the Sales Teams.
• Assist the Sales Teams in making tactical decisions regarding the sale.
• Identify compelling events or specific business problems and offer attractive solutions to the client. Provide expert consultation to the prospect/customer in Our clients’s ‘best practices’ techniques.
• Account responsibility for all lead technical activities. This includes building relationships across customer’s IT silos to document their infrastructure and understand their challenges and seek out potential projects. Also, the SE will directly assist Sales teams in achieving financial targets via the sales process and assisting sales in accurately assessing and forecasting opportunities, as well as create and deliver PoCs, complex demos, etc., for customers.
• Travel required within the assigned territory
1. We are seeking an individual with a proven pre-sales record of success and achievement for themselves and their team.
2. The Sales Engineer will need a minimum of 5+10 years experience with 5+ years Network pre-sales technical support experience. (Experience designing /operating mobile packet core wireless networks highly desired)
For More information – please feel free to contact us.
Apply for this Job
Please complete the form below to apply for this job and to send us your CV/Resume.